Jump to navigation Jump to search
Honi Soit is the seventh studio album by multi-instrumentalist John Cale. It was released in March 1981. It is his only full-length album on A&M Records label. It was produced by Mike Thorne. The album's cover art is by Andy Warhol.
Track listing[change | change source]
- "Dead or Alive"
- "Strange Times in Casablanca"
- "Fighter Pilot"
- "Wilson Joliet"
- "Streets of Laredo"
- "Honi Soit (La Première Leçon de Français)"
- "Russian Roulette"
- "Magic & Lies"
Personnel[change | change source]
- John Cale − vocals, guitar, keyboards, viola
- Sturgis Nikides − guitar, background vocals
- Jim Goodwin − synthesizer, keyboards, background vocals
- Peter Muny − bass guitar, background vocals
- Robert Medici − drums, background vocals
- John Gatchell − trumpet
- Bomberettes − background vocals