|Born||Howard Lloyd Weitzman|
September 21, 1939
Los Angeles County, California, U.S.
|Spouse||Margaret Weitzman (m. 1981)|
Stacey Weitzman (m. 1969–1976)
|Children||Armen Weitzman (son) |
Jed Weitzman (son)
Howard Lloyd Weitzman (born September 21, 1939) is an American entertainment lawyer. He is known for representing Michael Jackson's estate in the IRS case against him. Other famous clients include Justin Bieber, O.J. Simpson and John DeLorean.
Weitzman is a founding partner at Kinsella Weitzman Iser Kump & Aldisert (KWIKA).
References[change | change source]
- California Birth Index
- Karp, Hannah. "Tax man pursues Michael Jackson estate". The Australian. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- Duke, Alan. "Justin Bieber settles lawsuit with ex-bodyguard Moshe Benabou - CNN.com". CNN. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- Staff. "Howard Weitzman". World News. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- Staff. "Howard Weitzman". New York Times. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- Staff. "The Music Industry's Top Lawyers 2016: Who Made the List?". Billboard. Retrieved 28 February 2017.