Hugo or HUGO may refer to:
People and fictional characters[change | change source]
- Victor Hugo, a French poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement.
- Hugo (name), including lists of people with Hugo as a given name or surname, as well as fictional characters
Places in the United States[change | change source]
HUGO[change | change source]
- The HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee (HGNC) is often (incorrectly) referred to as "HUGO"
Other uses[change | change source]
- Hugo (movie), a 2011 movie directed by Martin Scorsese
- Hugo Award, a science fiction and fantasy award named after Hugo Gernsback
- Hugo Boss, a German fashion house
- Hurricane Hugo, a hurricane in September 1989
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hugo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.