|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch|
|Genre(s)||Hack and slash, Action role-playing|
Hyrule Warriors is a video game for the Wii U console. It is a crossover between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors series. It was developed by Tecmo Koei and Nintendo. It is a spin-off game in The Legend of Zelda series. It was released on August 14, 2014.
Gameplay[change | change source]
The game plays like the Dynasty Warriors series, using the setting and characters from The Legend of Zelda. The player controls Link to take on a large number of enemies from The Legend of Zelda series and you can unlock other characters who you can also play as. The player can use weapons such as a sword and bombs, as well as Link's spin attack. Like in other The Legend of Zelda games, the player can get new items by finding and opening chests.
References[change | change source]
- Te, Zorine (September 17, 2015). "Hyrule Warriors 3DS Launching January 2016 in Japan". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on September 17, 2015. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- Legend Of Zelda Meets Dynasty Warriors In Hyrule Warriors - News - www.GameInformer.com
- 'Hyrule Warriors' 3D action game announced for Wii U [Update: Trailer added] | Joystiq
- Hyrule Warriors is Dynasty Warriors with Link in it - Destructoid
- Zelda spin-off Hyrule Warriors announced • News • Wii U • Eurogamer.net
- Tecmo-Koei and Nintendo team up for Zelda: Hyrule Warriors combat game | GamesBeat | Games | by Jeff Grubb
- Zelda and Dynasty Warriors come together for "Hyrule Warriors" on Wii U in 2014 - GameSpot
- Zelda: Hyrule Warriors announced for Wii U with trailer - watch - Gaming News - Digital Spy