École nationale supérieure du pétrole et des moteurs
|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
|Campus||IFP Énergies nouvelles|
|Affiliations||Conférence des grandes écoles|
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees:
- Ingénieur IFP School (IFP School Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Masters Recherche & Doctorat (PhD doctorate studies )
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS)
- Massive Online Open Course.
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen of nationalities participate to the different curricula at IFP School.
Most of the 800 graduate engineer students at IFP live in dedicated residential buildings nearby research labs and metro public transports.
Research labs[change | change source]
Research activities at IFP School relate to the following topics:
- Motors and sustainable mobility
- Energy saving and energy management
- Energy processes and chemical processes
- Georesources and Energy.
References[change | change source]
Further reading[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to École nationale supérieure du pétrole et des moteurs.|