Jump to navigation Jump to search
IPO may refer to:
- Initial public offering of a corporations' shares to the public
- Intellectual Property Office (disambiguation), a government agency in many nations
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- International Philosophy Olympiad
- International Progress Organization, an organization dealing with world affairs, based in Vienna
- Instituto Português de Oncologia, in Portugal
- IPO (station), a metro station at the University of Porto, Portugal
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra
- IPO Model (Input, Processing, Output), a conceptual model of computer systems
- Interprocedural optimization, a method of optimizing computer programs
- Instrumentum Pacis Osnabrugensis (Treaty of Osnabrück), one of the two treaties of the Peace of Westphalia
- Impersonating a police officer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.