Jump to navigation Jump to search
IPO may refer to:
- Initial public offering of a corporations' shares to the public
- Intellectual Property Office (disambiguation), a government agency in many nations
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- International Philosophy Olympiad
- International Progress Organization, an organization dealing with world affairs, based in Vienna
- Instituto Português de Oncologia, in Portugal
- IPO (station), a metro station at the University of Porto, Portugal
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra
- IPO Model (Input, Processing, Output), a conceptual model of computer systems
- Interprocedural optimization, a method of optimizing computer programs
- Instrumentum Pacis Osnabrugensis (Treaty of Osnabrück), one of the two treaties of the Peace of Westphalia
- Impersonating a police officer
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.