|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: icon.|
Icon may also mean:
- Icon (magazine), a British magazine about building architecture and design
- Icon (album), a music album by John Wetton and Geoff Downes
- Icon (Paradise Lost album), a music album by British band Paradise Lost.
- Icon (novel), a book by Frederick Forsyth
- Icon (film), a film based on the book by Frederick Forsyth
- Icon (comics), a comic book and its title character published by Milestone Media
- ICON (journal), an annual journal of the International Society for the History of Technology (ICHOTEC)
- Icons (TV series), a television documentary on TV channel G4
- "Icon" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- Cultural icon, something which is emblematic of a given culture
- Computer icon, a pictogram used in the interface to represent a program, file, user, or other thing
- Icon-based game, a game that uses many icons
- Icon programming language, a programming language
- Unisys ICON, a computer developed for the Ontario school system
- Icon Productions, Mel Gibson's film production company.
- ICON convention, the name of several annual science fiction conventions
- iCon Steve Jobs, a biography of Apple Computer founder and CEO Steve Jobs
- Iconicity, a concept in linguistics
- DAAS Icon, a music album by the Doug Anthony All Stars
- Dungeons & Dragons iconic characters, Dungeons & Dragons characters representing different types in the game
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.