Jump to navigation Jump to search
India may also refer to:
Geography and culture[change | change source]
- The entire Indian subcontinent, including all the India's neighboring countries
- The Indies, a former name used for all of south and southeast Asia
- The Indies or East Indies, the islands of Greater India
- The West Indies, the islands of the Caribbean
History[change | change source]
The term India has historically also been used to refer to:
- Hindustan, a name used for medieval India and still sometimes used for modern India
- British Raj, officially known as the Indian Empire
Related pages[change | change source]
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: India, india, and Índia.|
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title India.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.