Indian nationality law
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs to be wikified. (May 2017)
- Article 5- Citizenship at the commencement of the constitution.
- Article 6- Rights of citizenship of certain persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan.
- Article 7-Rights of citizenship of certain migrants to Pakistan.
- Article 8- Rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside India.
- Article 9-Person voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign state not to be citizens.
- Article 10- Continuance of the Rights of citizenship.
- Article 11- Parliament to regulate the right of citizenship by law.