Indiana State University
|Indiana St. Normal School|
Indiana St. Teachers College
Indiana State College
|Motto||More. From Day One.|
|Endowment||$75+ million As of September 30, 2010.|
|President||Daniel J. Bradley|
|Campus||small city: 235 acres (0.95 km2)|
|Colors||Royal blue and White|
|Athletics||12 Division I NCAA teams|
|Affiliations||NCA, AASCU, AACSB, MVC, MVFC|
ISU's sports teams, known as Sycamores, play mostly in the Missouri Valley Conference. The Sycamores football team plays in the separate but related Missouri Valley Football Conference. The school is perhaps best known as the alma mater of basketball player Larry Bird.
References[change | change source]
- "Page not found - Division of University Advancement". www.indstatefoundation.org. Cite uses generic title (help)
- "Office of the President". Indiana State University. 11 January 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-02-14. Retrieved 2012-09-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Newsroom - Indiana State University". www2.indstate.edu.
- "Indiana State University". Colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com. Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- "Larry Bird's baseball career: A lofty .500 batting average". Indystar.com. Retrieved February 19, 2016.