Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inheritance is when people pass on property and debts when they die.
Inheritance or inheritor may also be:
- The Inheritors by Nobel Prize winner William Golding
- Inheritor (novel), a 1996 science fiction novel by C. J. Cherryh
- Inheritance (novel), a 2011 book part of the Inheritance Cycle
In other fields:
- Heredity, the genetic information passed on by the father and mother
- Inheritance (computer science), a way to make new classes using others that are already made
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.