Institut aéronautique et spatial (IAS) is the French aeronautical industry's education coordinator. IAS was created in 1980. It is in Toulouse. IAS members are the major aeronautics & space companies such as EADS, Safran, Thales, Dassault Aviation, Airbus, Eurocopter, and others: 
Mission[change | change source]
Its aim is to develop a network of international partners, using 3 main vectors:
- Academic training with graduation;
- Continuing education and professional trainings;
- Support for research cooperation
References[change | change source]
- (in French)L'Institut aéronautique et spatial Archived 2010-06-19 at the Wayback Machine
- "Affiliate companies". Archived from the original on 2010-09-07. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Institut Aeronautique et Spatial". Archived from the original on 2012-02-24. Retrieved 2012-05-05.