|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: integration.|
Integration may be any of the following:
- Integration, in the most general sense, may be any bringing together and uniting of things: the integration of two or more economies, cultures, religions (usually called syncretism), etc.
- Integration, in mathematics, a concept of calculus, is the act of finding integrals
- Indefinite integration, in mathematics, refers to antidifferentiation
- Racial integration, refers to social and cultural behavior
- Economic integration
- Regional integration
- Horizontal integration and vertical integration, in microeconomics and strategic management, refer to a style of ownership and control
- Integration clause, in a contract, a term used to declare the contract the final and complete understanding of the parties
- In computer science
- Systems Integration, refers to the discipline of designing systems by means of glueing together otherwise separate parts. Usually associated to the construction of complex systems.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Integration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.