Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Interior|
Interior may refer to:
Arts and media[change | change source]
- Interior (Degas) (also known as The Rape), painting by Edgar Degas
- Interior (play), 1895 play by Belgian playwright Maurice Maeterlinck
- The Interior (novel), by Lisa See
- Interior design, the trade of designing an architectural interior
Places[change | change source]
- Interior, South Dakota
- Interior, Washington
- Interior Township, Michigan
- British Columbia Interior, commonly known as "The Interior"
Government agencies[change | change source]
- Interior ministry, sometimes called the ministry of home affairs
- United States Department of the Interior
Other uses[change | change source]
- Interior (topology), mathematical concept that includes, for example, the inside of a shape
- Interior FC, a football team in Gambia
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.