Iraq National Library and Archive
|Type||Public, National library.|
|Location||Baghdad, Iraq Coordinates:|
The Iraq National Library and Archive is the national library of Iraq and a national archive. It is in Baghdad. After the Iraq war in 2003 and the collapse of the Saddam Hussein regime, the library was burned. In 2007, it was opened again after restoration.
References[change | change source]
- "IFLA -- Interview with Saad Eskander, Director of Iraq National Library and Archives (INLA)". www.ifla.org. Retrieved 2020-09-11.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Saad Eskander's Iraq diary Archived 2010-04-27 at the UK Web Archive
- Photos of the Iraq National Library 2003–08
- Rebuilding Iraq's Once-Prized Library by Lourdes Garcia-Navarro
- Iraq National Library fire Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine