|Born||25 June 1924|
|Died||17 October 2018 (aged 94)|
|Education||École nationale supérieure des arts appliqués et des métiers d'art|
|Known for||Painter, filmmaker|
Jacques Monory (25 June 1924 – 17 October 2018) was a French painter and filmmaker. Monory was first exhibited at the Drouant-David Gallery in Paris in 1952. During the 1960s, he became one of the leading figures of the European movement of Pop Art.
References[change | change source]
- Décès du peintre Jacques Monory (in French)
Other websites[change | change source]
- Jacques Monory (1934). Luxembourg National Museum of History and Art. Accessed 2011-01-05.
- La Figuration narrative. Centre Pompidou. Accessed 2011-01-05.
- galerie anne-marie et roland pallade (in French) Expo
- Cachan. Accessed 2018-02-06
- "What to See in Galleries This Week" (2018-01-24). New York Times. Accessed 2018-01-24.
- Richard Taittinger Gallery. Accessed 2018-02-08.