James Charles Dickinson
May 23, 1999
Albany County, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||YouTuber, makeup, artist, Internet celebrity|
|Net worth||US million|
|Total views||2.3 billion|
|Updated June 19, 2020|
Charles is most known for his YouTube channel focusing on makeup, which he launched on December 1, 2015. It currently has 19.5 million subscribers, making him the #1 most subscribed beauty guru. His TikTok buddies are Addison Rae, Charli D’Amelio, Chase Hudson, and Avani Gregg.
On May 6, 2019, his channel had 16.6 million subscribers, and on May 11, 2019, he became the first ever YouTube personality to lose over 1 million subscribers in 24 hours.
References[change | change source]
- "James Charles Detailed Statistics". Social Blade. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- "jamescharles YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics". Social Blade. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- Neeti Upadhye (2016-10-12). "CoverGirl Features First Male - Video". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- "CoverGirl Announces Its First Male CoverGirl Spokesmodel". Cosmopolitan. 2016-09-05. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- Cady Lang (2016-10-09). "CoverGirl Appoints First Male Spokesperson, James Charles". Time. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- "Meet CoverGirl's first-ever CoverBoy, James Charles". USA Today. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- Andrews, Travis M. "CoverGirl's first CoverBoy: 17-year-old YouTube sensation James Charles". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2016-10-13.
- Puglise, Nicole (2016-10-11). "CoverGirl names makeup artist James Charles its first cover boy". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2019-05-12.