Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation
History[change | change source]
In 2004, JOGMEC was established by the Law Concerning the Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation.
JOGMEC was created when the Japan National Oil Corporation (JNOC) merged with the former Metal Mining Agency of Japan (MMAJ).
Rare metal stockpiles are managed by JOGMEC.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- JOGMEC is an acronym. JOGMEC stands for "Japan Oil, Gas and MEtals National Corporation".
- JOGMEC, About us, history; retrieved 2012-6-1.
- Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC), About us, overview; retrieved 2012-6-1.
- National Research Council (US). (2008). Minerals, Critical Minerals, and the U.S. Economy, p. 186.
- "Japan achieves first gas extraction from offshore methane hydrate". 12 March 2013 – via www.reuters.com.
Other websites[change | change source]