Jump to navigation Jump to search
A jar is a type of glass container usually used to hold food.
Jar or JAR can also mean other things, such as:
- J.A.R., a song by Green Day
- JAR (file format)
- JAR (software), for data compression
- Jar, Azerbaijan
- Jar, Norway
- Jar (Pakistan), a town in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas' Bajaur Agency.
- Jars, Cher, in the French département of Cher
- Jars of Clay, a musical group
- Jewish Autonomous Region of Russia
- Joint Aviation Requirements issued by Europe's Joint Aviation Authorities
- James A. Rhodes Arena
- JustARandommer, a Reddit user.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.