|Education||Doctorate in Biochemistry|
|Alma mater||Paris Diderot University|
|Occupation||President of the Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines from the 12th of April 2012 to April 2016|
|Employer||Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines|
Jean-Luc Vayssière, born in 1956, is a French professor, specialized in genetics and cell biology. He was President of the Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines from the 12th of April 2012 until April 2016.
Graduate from the Paris Diderot University in molecular biology, he starts his career as assistant at the Collège de France in 1990. In 1994, he became lecturer at the Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines. In 2001, he is appointed head of training at the École pratique des hautes études before entering in 2006 as teacher at the Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines. Alongside his teaching activities, he is a researcher at the Laboratory of Genetics and Cell Biology, responsible of the "stress and cell death" team. The 12th of April 2012, he is elected President of the Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, succeeding Sylvie Faucheux. He is replaced by Dider Guillemot in May 2016.
References[change | change source]
- (in French) Jean-Luc Vayssière, nouveau président de l’Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin
- (in French) Jean-Luc VAYSSIÈRE
- (in French) Laboratoire de génétique et biology cellulaire
- (in French) Jean-Luc Vayssière Président de l'université de Versailles
- (in French) Jean-Luc Vaysssière, nouveau président de l'UVSQ