Jarmusch at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival
James Robert Jarmusch
January 22, 1953
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, U.S.
James Robert Jarmusch (//; born January 22, 1953) is an American movie director, screenwriter, actor, producer, editor, and composer. He directed Stranger Than Paradise (1984), Down by Law (1986), Mystery Train (1989), Dead Man (1995), Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (1999), Coffee and Cigarettes (2003), Broken Flowers (2005), Only Lovers Left Alive (2013), and Paterson (2016).
References[change | change source]
- Birth record
- "Say How: J". National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. Retrieved June 19, 2019.
- "Films Selected for the National Film Registry in 2002 by the Library of Congress". Library of Congress. January 2003. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Jim Jarmusch at the Senses of Cinema Great Directors critical database
- The Jim Jarmusch Resource Page, curated by Jarmusch scholar Ludvig Hertzberg
- Limited Control, Hertzberg's companion blog
- It's a sad and beautiful world
- The films of Jim Jarmusch, Hell Is For Hyphenates, May 31, 2014