Marsh in 2005
Jodie Louise Marsh
23 December 1978
Brentwood, Essex, England
Jodie Louise Marsh (born 23 December 1978) is an English glamour model and television personality. She has appeared topless in many tabloid newspapers and has appeared on her own reality TV show, Totally Jodie Marsh.
After being in Celebrity Big Brother, Marsh was on several of the spin off shows including: Big Brother's Little Brother, Big Brother's Big Mouth and Big Brother's EForum. In 2005, Marsh published her autobiography Keeping It Real.
In December 2006, Marsh said she would marry Brentwood DJ David Doyle, after dating for 11 days. The relationship ended between late December and mid-January 2007. Doyle said it was because of Marsh's constant drinking and poor personal hygiene. Marsh said Doyle had been unfaithful. In 2008, Marsh dated a female hairdresser. In July 2012 Marsh started dating Kirk Norcross.
In 2007 she started presenting her own reality TV show Get a Life on Living TV, but it was stopped after two episodes because not enough people watched it.
References[change | change source]
- Profile IMDb
- "Births England and Wales 1837–2006". Findmypast.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-09-14. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Jodie Marsh - IMDb
- Barton, Laura (25 January 2006). "Laura Barton interview Jodie Marsh". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 18 April 2008. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Jodie to tie the knot". mybrum.co.uk. Archived from the original on 24 January 2007. Retrieved 27 March 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- David Jeffs; Emma Donnan (21 January 2007). "Sex With My Jodie Sizzled ... Until She Got Too Sozzled". The People. Retrieved 27 March 2007. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Jodie Marsh dumps her fiancé" 24 January 2007, Now Magazine
- I'm dating a woman
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jodie Marsh.|