Joseph N. Sanberg
July 12, 1979
Southern California, U.S.
|Education||Harvard University (BA, 2001)|
Joseph N. Sanberg (born July 12, 1979) is an American entrepreneur and investor. He is the founder of CalEITC4Me, a statewide outreach program in California that helps low-income families claim the state and federal earned income tax credits. He is co-founder of Aspiration, Inc., an online banking and investing firm.
Media outlets said people have been calling on Sanberg to run for president in 2020 on an anti-poverty platform. In early April 2019, Sanberg began traveling to Ohio to test the possibility of a presidential run.
References[change | change source]
- "Most Influential 2016: Joseph Sanberg connects the working poor to California's earned income tax credit – Orange County Register".
- Fouriezos, Nick. "The Democratic Party's Next Move: Making Friends with Big Business".
- "Is This Blue Apron Investor Aiming for the White House on a Poverty Platform". OZY.
- "Taking on Trump: Democrats lining up early for 2020". San Francisco Chronicle. December 13, 2018. Retrieved Dec 14, 2018.
- "California entrepreneur Joe Sanberg tests the Ohio waters for Democratic presidential run". Cleveland. April 12, 2019.