|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; (April 2011)|
In 1950 he founded "The Coat of Arms" which is the journal of the Heraldry Society of England. 50 years later, for its Golden Jubilee the society published a collection of essays called Tribute to an Armorist in his honour.
Heraldic Posts[change | change source]
Private[change | change source]
- Chairman, Heraldry Society 1947-97,
- President 1997-2006
Official[change | change source]
- Gold Staff Officer, Coronation 1953
- Bluemantle Pursuivant 1956-67,
- Richmond Herald, 1967-80,
- Norroy and Ulster King of Arms, 1980-95,
- Clarenceux King of Arms, 1995-97
- Registrar, College of Arms 1974-82
- Treasurer, 1978-95
References[change | change source]
- John Campbell-Kease, Ed. Tribute to an Armorist: Essays for John Brooke-Little to Mark the Golden Jubilee of 'The Coat of Arms' . (London: The Heraldry Society, 2000).