Scott pictured during his tenure with the Chicago Blackhawks
September 26, 1982|
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
|Height||6 ft 8 in (203 cm)|
|Weight||260 lb (118 kg; 18 st 8 lb)|
New York Rangers
San Jose Sharks
John Howard Scott (born September 26, 1982) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey defenceman/winger. He currently plays for the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. He has also played for the Minnesota Wild, Chicago Blackhawks, New York Rangers, and Buffalo Sabres.
Scott formerly played for the Minnesota Wild for 2 seasons, the Chicago Blackhawks for 2 seasons and the New York Rangers for 4 games. On July 1, 2012, he signed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Sabres. He was re-signed to a $750,000, one-year contract extension by the Sabres on May 20, 2013. Scott played college hockey with the Michigan Tech Huskies.
References[change | change source]
- "John Scott Stats and News". NHL.com. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "Sabres Agree to Terms With Forward John Scott". Buffalo Sabres. Retrieved 2013-07-05.
- "Sabres re-sign John Scott to one-year extension". CBS Sports. Retrieved 2013-07-05.
- "Scott, Fedun sign one-year contracts with Sharks". NHL. Retrieved 2014-07-3. Check date values in:
Other websites[change | change source]
- Biographical information and career statistics from NHL.com, or Eliteprospects.com, or Eurohockey.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database