An editor has asked for deletion of this article.
Jonathan David Foley
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur and influencer|
Jonathan David Foley is an American entrepreneur and influencer. Foley is the founder of the viral Instagram pages Positivity and Societyfeelings, and the CEO of WULF Marketing. He is known as one of the young marketing influencers.
References[change | change source]
- Jonathan Foley, founder of @Positivity and @Societyfeelings says that "Influencer marking works so well because when done right it's mutually beneficial, inc.com
- 4 Young Marketing Influencers You Can Learn From, entrepreneurmag.co.za
- A Deeper Dive into Jonathan Foley, CEO of WULF, medium.com
- 5 Social Media Trends CMOs Need To Keep Their Eyes On, forbes.com
- Instagram’s Christmas Crackdown, theatlantic.com
- https://sg.news.yahoo.com/5-entrepreneurial-challenges-young-entrepreneurs-overcome-100431813.html, sg.news.yahoo.com
- Meet The Creator of the Viral Instagram Pages @Positivity and @SocietyFeelings, socialmediaexplorer.com
- A Sit Down with Jonathan Foley, thriveglobal.com
- Jonathan Foley’s 5 Pieces of Advice for Upcoming Entrepreneurs, kivodaily.com