|Publisher||“Zebra E” (Russia)|
Plot[change | change source]
The book covers the time period from the eighties of the last century and to the tenth years of the present century. The novel begins with a bomb eruption at a newspaper “Moskovskij Bogomolets” (Moscow Believer). In result a famous Moscow journalist was killed.
The main character of the novel is a journalist Sergei Ogloedov from this newspaper. The newspaper is very similar to the famous “Moskovskij Komsomolets”. All fifteen parts of the novel devoted to newspaper journalists. Each of them has a real prototype, which are current and former employees of the Editorial staff of "Moskovskij Komsomolets" — Dmitry Kholodov, Andrei Lapik, Vadim Poegli, Andrey Yahontov, Peter Spectr… Andrei Gusev, Natalya Zhuravleva, Elena Vasiluhina and others, including the Chief Editor Pavel Gusev. They all connected with the main character — Sergey Ogloedov, in which the author described himself. The novel describes real events. Journalists are saints and sinners in these events.
References[change | change source]
- Andrei Gusev «Журналистика, киты и любовь» (“Journalism, Whales and Love”), Echo of Moscow, 6.07.2013
- «Роман без героя», Literaturnaya Gazeta, 25.11. 2013
- Lev Anninsky «Красавчики и чудовища», Trud (Russian newspaper), 13.09.2013
Other websites[change | change source]
- Journalists («Журналюги») in Lady’s Club (Russian)
- Сергей Аман «Журналюги». Роман/ М., «Зебра Е», 2013. — 224 с. ISBN 978-5-905629-31-0