Julio Vallejo Ruiloba
Julio Vallejo-Ruiloba (7 May 1945 – 14 January 2019) was a Spanish psychiatrist.
Biography[change | change source]
He was Chairman of the Psychiatry Department at the University of Barcelona. He was President of the Spanish Psychiatry Society, and Academician of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Catalonia. He wrote 56 books about psychiatry and more than 350 scientific papers talking about depression.
References[change | change source]
- Julio Vallejo Ruiloba: Fallecimiento (in Spanish)
Other websites[change | change source]
- Fundación Española de Psiquiatría y Salud Mental
- Sociedad Española de Psiquiatría
- Sociedad Española de Psiquiatría Biológica
- Ciudad Universitaria de Bellvitge