Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
|Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom|
|Directed by||J. A. Bayona|
by Michael Crichton
|Music by||Michael Giacchino|
|Edited by||Bernat Vilaplana|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Box office||$1.309 billion|
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is a 2018 American science fiction adventure movie. It is a the sequel to Jurassic World (2015). It is directed by J. A. Bayona. The movie is the fifth installment of the Jurassic Park movie series. Steven Spielberg is an executive producer in the movie.
It stars Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, B. D. Wong, and Jeff Goldblum with Rafe Spall, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, James Cromwell, Toby Jones, Ted Levine, Isabella Sermon, and Geraldine Chaplin joining the cast.
It was produced and distributed by Universal Pictures. Fallen Kingdom premiered in Madrid on May 21, 2018, and was released in the United States on June 22, 2018 to mixed reviews. An untitled sequel is set to be released on June 11, 2021.
References[change | change source]
- "Film releases". Variety Insight. Archived from the original on April 1, 2017. Retrieved April 4, 2017.
- "JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (12A)". British Board of Film Classification. May 26, 2018. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
- "Untitled Jurassic World Sequel (2018)". AllMovie. Archived from the original on April 5, 2017. Retrieved April 5, 2017.
- "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- Graeme McMillank (June 5, 2018). "'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' — What the Critics Are Saying". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 5, 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]