|Education||York University |
Career[change | change source]
Justin Crabbe is a serial entrepreneur from Toronto, Canada. He is a licensed Airplane Pilot and completed graduation in Sociology as a major from York University and a diploma from Seneca College in Police Studies.
Justin started his career with McDonalds Canada. At present, he is Jettly’s Chief Executive Officer. He has been featured in publications and interviews including Forbes, CNBC, National Post, Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance, etc.
References[change | change source]
- "He was a bored Richmond Hill student. Then he struck it rich running an Uber of the skies". Toronto Star. 11 October 2019.
- Gollan, Doug. "Is Private Jet Charter Ready For A New Pricing Model?". Forbes.
- "Torontonians who are shaking up the tech sector". Toronto Life (magazine). 27 August 2019.
- "Jetting off and taking on Warren Buffett - Seneca, Toronto, Canada". www.senecacollege.ca.
- "Tips for Booking a Private Jet". Luxe Beat Magazine. 3 November 2019.
- Gollan, Doug. "Bankruptcy, Unicorns, Millions In Investments And No Commission Private Jet Charters". Forbes.
- Juang, Mike (28 July 2017). "Warren Buffett's preferred method of travel just got a whole lot easier". CNBC.
- Yuko, Elizabeth (16 February 2021). "Is It OK to Travel to Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?". Rolling Stone (magazine).
- Mak, Aaron (26 February 2021). "Luxury Aviation Companies—and People Who Can Afford Them—Are Living in a Different World Than the Rest of Us". Slate (magazine).