Kabbalah (also Cabala or Qabbālâ) is a Jewish mysticism of the Torah. The kabbalah started in the 1st-century by Rabbi Simeon bar Yochai. It continued in the 13th century in Spain by Rabbi Moses de León. It tries to explain how something beyond thought and imagining can still be seen and felt. The kabbalah has a great influence on the Jewish spiritual life. It is based on the various spiritual movements.
Tree of Life[change | change source]
The kabbalah is based on the tree of the 10 Sephirot called the "Tree of Life". In the tree are presented the 10 powers that affect each domain in the world.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kabbalah.|
- Cabala - 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia's scholarship view
- Kabbalah Red Bracelets - Information about Kabbalah Bracelets, history and meaining
- Don Karr's Bibliographic Surveys of contemporary academic scholarship on all traditions of Kabbalah
- "What is Kabbalah?" - Article from Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidism at Chabad.org
- Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism - Kabbalah article at JewFaq.org
- Kabbalah.com - Official site of the Kabbalah Centre
- Kabbalah.info - Official site of Bnei Baruch
- Kabbalaonline.org Archived 2007-12-13 at the Wayback Machine - Orthodox kabbalah reference portal