In Hinduism, Kali Yuga (Devanāgarī: कलियुग, lit. "Age of Kali", "age of vice"), is one of the four stages or yugas that the world goes through. Traditionally, most Hindus believe that the Kali Yuga is 432,000 years long. Kali Yuga is also recognized and stated in Sikhism, in the Guru Granth Sahib.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- On the Golden period of 10,000 years in current Kali Yuga
- Future History of the World - description of the features of Kali Yuga
- Comparison of Hindu and Christian end-of-world prophecies
- Story of the Kali Yuga 'taking up residence' at beginning of the current age
- Kali Yuga and the Precession of the Equinoxes