From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalpa could mean:
- A word in Sanskrit, meaning "practicable, feasible, possible", and also "proper, fit, able", from a root kḷp "to be well ordered or regulated"
- Kalpa (Vedanga) "proper practice", "ritual", one of the six disciplines of Vedanga in Hinduism
- Kalpa (time unit) a Sanskrit word referring to a great length of time (Aeon) in Buddhist and Hindu cosmology
- Kalpa, Himachal Pradesh, a town in Himachal Pradesh, India
- KalPa, a Finnish ice hockey team
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.