The term Karak can mean any of the following:
- Karak (Pakistan) is a city in Pakistan.
- Karak District is in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
- Karak (mascot), a mascot in form of Red-tailed Black Cockatoo at the 18th Commonwealth Games at Melbourne in 2006.
- Karak Expressway, a highway in Malaysia.
- Karak, Pahang, a town in Malaysia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.