Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger
December 13, 1989
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
Chris Pratt (m. 2019)
|Relatives||See Kennedy family|
Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger Pratt (born December 13, 1989) is an American author. She is the oldest child of actor and former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger and broadcast journalist Maria Shriver.
Her granduncles were President John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy because her grandmother Eunice Kennedy was their sister.
She started dating actor Chris Pratt in June 2018. Schwarzenegger and Pratt announced their engagement on January 13, 2019. On June 8, 2019, they were married in Montecito, California.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "ABOUT KATHERINE". katherineschwarzenegger.com. Retrieved 2 May 2020.
- ↑ "The Birth of Katherine Schwarzenegger". California Birth Index. Retrieved January 14, 2019.[permanent dead link]
- ↑ "Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Brentwood High School Commencement Speech". gov.ca.gov. June 7, 2008. Archived from the original on June 18, 2008. Retrieved June 22, 2008.
- ↑ "Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger Are Engaged: 'Sweet Katherine, So Happy You Said Yes!'". People. Time Inc. January 14, 2019.
- ↑ "Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger's 'Romantic' and 'Beautiful' Wedding — All the Details". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2019-06-10.