Katie Hill (politician)
|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives|
from California's 25th district
January 3, 2019 – November 1, 2019
|Preceded by||Steve Knight|
Katherine Lauren Hill
August 25, 1987
Abilene, Texas, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Kenny Heslep (m. 2010, sep. 2019)|
|Education||College of the Canyons|
California State University, Northridge (BA, MPA)
Katherine Lauren Hill (born August 25, 1987) is an American politician. She was the U.S. Representative for California's 25th congressional district from January 3, 2019 through November 1, 2019.
On October 27, 2019, after days of media reports of possible sexual actions with staffers, Hill announced her resignation from Congress.
References[change | change source]
- Kiskan, Tom (November 8, 2018). "Election results 2018: Katie Hill headed to Congress after incumbent Steve Knight concedes". Ventura County Star.
- Finnegan, Michael (November 8, 2018). "Republican Rep. Steve Knight concedes to newcomer Katie Hill in north L.A. County district". Los Angeles Times.
- Ender, Gina (March 8, 2017)"Katie Hill announces candidacy for congress" The Signal.
- Schultz, Marisa; Garger, Kenneth (2019-10-27). "Rep. Katie Hill resigns amid snowballing 'throuple' scandal". New York Post. Archived from the original on 2019-10-28. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Biography at the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Voting record maintained by The Washington Post
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Campaign finance reports and data at the Federal Election Commission