This article needs to be updated. (August 2017)
Katie Price pictured in 2014.
Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield
22 May 1978
|Other names||Jordan (pseudonym)|
Katie Andre (married name)
Katie Reid (married name)
Katie Hayler (married name)
|Occupation||Businesswoman, singer, television personality, novelist, glamour model|
|Net worth|| £40 million|
(US$66.76 million) (est.)
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
Peter Andre (m. 2005–2009)
Alex Reid (m. 2010–2011)
Kieran Hayler (m. 2013–2017)
Katie Price (Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield Price, born 22 May 1978) is an English television personality and glamour model. She was born in Brighton, East Sussex, England, and was previously known as "Jordan".
She first became known as a topless female glamour model in a pictorial Page 3 tabloid newspaper The Sun. Later, her life in the public spotlight allowed her to develop a variety of different activities including television, books, fashion and music.
She won the January to February 2015 series of Celebrity Big Brother (UK).
Personal life[change | change source]
Price has had many plastic surgeries on her breasts and her face. In 2002, Price had a leiomyosarcoma (a type of cancer) removed from her finger. Although estimates of her net worth were approximately £40 million, on November 26th 2019 she was declared bankrupt, details can be seen on the UK insolvency register here.
Relationships[change | change source]
She married Peter Andre in September 2005; they divorced in 2009. She married Alex Reid in February 2010; they divorced in 2011. In January 2013, she married Kieran Hayler. Price has a son, Harvey (born in May 2002), by footballer Dwight Yorke. He is blind, has ADHD and Prader-Willi syndrome and is autistic. She has a son Junior (born June 2005), and daughter, Princess (born June 2007), by Andre. She has a son, Jett (born August 2013), by Hayler. The couple separated in May 2014. Their daughter was born in August 2014.
She got engaged to Kris Boyson in July 2019.
References[change | change source]
- Harding, Nick (21 July 2012). "My Secret Life: Katie Price". The Independent Magazine. London. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Katie Price buys £2 million mansion on country estate – see the pictures". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Katie Price". pricekatie.com. Archived from the original on 28 January 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Chart Stats - Katie Price & Peter Andre - A Whole New World". chartstats.com. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Chart Stats - Katie Price - Free To Love Again". chartstats.com. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Surgery-obsessed Katie Price 'breaks down after conceding she's ruined her looks'". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 18 December 2010 – via Mail Online.
- "Katie Price wedding ceremony". smh.com.au. Retrieved 18 December 2010.