|Education||University of California, Los Angeles|
University of Florida, Levin College of Law
|Occupation||Attorney, media commentator, and former actress|
|Spouse(s)||Paul G. Hyman Jr.|
Life and career[change | change source]
She has appeared in numerous print ads and commercials. Kelly Hyman was nominated for a Youth in Film award along with her childhood best friend, Shalane McCall, who played Charlie Wade on Dallas (1978 TV series). She is best known for playing the role of Loretta on the Young and the Restless. She also played Norman Fell from Three's Company daughter on Gettin' There. Kelly Hyman also performed Off-Broadway in New York City. She played the role of Donna in the movie Doin' Time on Planet Earth with Adam West from Batman. Kelly Hyman is also a voice actor and her voice has been heard in numerous ads including in the Kit Kat "Give me a break" ad.
Kelly Hyman Graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications. While in college, she worked as an intern at the Presidential Inquiries’ Office at the White House. In 2003, She graduated from the University of Florida College of Law with honors and received a Juris Doctor. Kelly Hyman was the former President of the Federal Bar, Palm Beach Chapter. She was also on the Board of Directors for Dress for Success, Palm Beach.
Kelly Hyman, a lifelong democratic has volunteered for President Obama's election and reelection. She has also been a volunteer for the democratic party as a poll watcher to protect voter rights during the presidential election. She is a television legal analyst and has appeared numerous times on Law & Crime, Fox News, CourtTV, OANN and Fox and Friends First.
She has also appeared on BBC, ABC, NBC LX, The Ingraham Angle, I24News and NewsmaxTV. She has also appeared on America This Week with Eric Bolling on ABC and Watters' World on Fox. She has also appeared on the Ethan Bearman show, "Issues and Ideas" with Chris DeBellow, "The Whistleblower" with Mychal Wilson and the "Jiggy Jaguar" radio show, based out of Kansas. Kelly Hyman, a democratic political commentator, attorney, advocate, and lawyer and focuses on class actions and mass tort litigation. Kelly Hyman is married to Federal Judge, Paul G. Hyman Jr..
Kelly is also a media commentary and an attorney. Kelly has been called a "Modern Day Erin Brockovich" by Forbes. She has received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. She is a member of AAJ and participates in the Women’s Caucus Lobby Day in D.C. She is also a member of the Florida Bar, the Colorado Bar, the Colorado Bar Association, The Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, The D.C. Bar, The Federal Bar, Colorado Chapter, and American Association for Justice (AAJ). Mrs. Hyman is also a graduate of AAJ"s leadership academy.
From 2017- 2018, Kelly Hyman served as President of the Federal Bar, Palm Beach Chapter. Mrs. Hyman is the former Chair of the Membership Committee for the Federal Bar, Colorado Chapter. She served as a Federal Law Clerk for Judge Sandoval, who is the former Governor of Nevada. In 2019, she launched her own law firm called The Hyman Law Firm, P.A.
Education[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Ronald J. Ostrow, deeply sourced Justice Dept. reporter for L.A. Times, dies at 89". The Washington Post.
- Robertson, Beverly (11 May 2021). "Attorney weighs in on voting bill signing controversy". WPEC.
- "From Getting McDonald's with Brad Pitt to Fox News Commentator: How Child Actor Kelly Hyman Entered Politics". People.com.
- "Kelly Hyman Launches Personal Law Firm: The Hyman Law Firm, P.A." finance.yahoo.com.
- "Legal Analyst Kelly Hyman Confirmed as a Guest Speaker at Kentucky Women's Trial Attorneys Retreat". AP News. 4 March 2019.
- "Legal Analyst Kelly Hyman Confirmed as a Guest Speaker at Kentucky Women's Trial Attorneys Retreat". Bloomberg News.
- Hunter, Caroline (12 February 2020). "Kelly Hyman Starts the New Year on a High Note With New Firm, New Book & Professional Recognition". EIN News.
- "Kelly Hyman Named Colorado's Top 25 Class Action Trial Lawyer". Bloomberg News.
- "Kelly Hyman on COVID-19 and How to Get Through the Current Crisis". AP News. 4 September 2020.
- "Actress to Attorney - The Challenging Road to Success by Kelly Hyman". Reader's Digest.
- Bobrow, Warren. "An Interview With Kelly Hyman: From Actor To Attorney With Tact". Forbes.