Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kenzō Takada (高田 賢三, Takada Kenzō, 27 February 1939 – 4 October 2020) was a Japanese–French fashion designer. He started Kenzo in 1970, which is a brand of perfumes, skincare products and clothes.
References[change | change source]
- Herold, Stephanie Edith (2015). "Kenzo Takada". Fashion Photography Archive. Bloomsbury. doi:10.5040/9781474260428-fpa102. ISBN 9781474260428.
- Guilbault, Laure (3 June 2016). "France Honors Kenzo Takada". WWD. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- CNN, Martin Goillandeau. "Designer Kenzo Takada, founder of Kenzo, dies of Covid-19 aged 81". CNN. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- LE CRÉATEUR JAPONAIS KENZO TAKADA EST MORT DES SUITES DU COVID-19
- Japanese fashion designer Kenzo Takada dies from COVID-19