From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: kernel.|
Kernel can mean:
- A seed, in plants
- The atomic nucleus
- Kernel (computer science), the central component of most operating systems
- The kernel trick in machine learning
- In game theory, a cooperative solution concept
- Kernel (programming language), a Scheme-like language
- Kernel (Lilo & Stitch), experiment 014 from the Lilo & Stitch cartoon series
- Kernel Fleck, a character in the Demonata series of books
- In mathematics:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.