Jump to navigation Jump to search
A key is an object used to open a lock.
Key might also mean:
- Key (music), a combination of notes used to write a piece of music
- Key, the switches on a computer keyboard that are pressed to enter data into a computer
- Key, the levers or buttons on a musical instrument that are pressed to make a sound or note
- Key (company), a Japanese visual novel company
- Key (cryptography), a piece of information that allows encryption or decryption
- Cay, a type of island, such as the Florida Keys
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Key.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.