|Single by Queen|
|from the album Sheer Heart Attack|
|A-side||"Flick of the Wrist"|
|Released||21 October 1974|
|Recorded||1974, Trident Studios|
|Label||EMI (UK), Elektra (US)|
|Producer(s)||Roy Thomas Baker, Queen|
"Killer Queen" is a song by British rock group Queen. It was featured on their 1974 album Sheer Heart Attack, and also appears on, Greatest Hits. When released as a single, "Killer Queen" was Queen's breakthrough hit. It reached number two in the United Kingdom and number 12 in the United States.
- Freddie Mercury - lead and backing vocals, piano, jangle piano
- Brian May - electric guitar, backing vocals
- Roger Taylor - drums, triangle, chimes, backing vocals
- John Deacon - bass guitar
References[change | change source]
- "Queen: Greatest Hits". Allmusic. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- Joel Whitburn (2006). The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits. Billboard Books