|Song by Eminem|
|from the album The Marshall Mathers LP|
|Released||May 23, 2000|
The song is about Eminem's anger towards his then-wife Kim Mathers. The song portrays Eminem screaming at and then murdering his wife Kim. He also murders her husband and her stepson. The song features the drum sample from the song "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin.
Eminem performed the song at a concert in Detroit, Michigan while abusing a blow-up doll that was dressed up to look like her on stage. Kim saw the performance and later after the show ended, she tried to commit suicide by slashing her wrists. She would later sue Eminem for defamation because of the song.
References[change | change source]
- "Angry Blonde: The Official Book". HarperCollins.
- "10 Horrorcore Tracks For Halloween". hotnewhiphop.com.
- "Eminem's Wife Attempts Suicide At Couple's Home". MTV.
- "Coyo Discusses His Top Six Horrorcore Rap Songs". Houston Press.
- "Kim Mathers: Eminem Nearly Drove Me to Suicide".
- "An Abridged History Of People Suing Eminem".