|First Lady of South Korea|
|In role |
10 May 2022
|Preceded by||Kim Jung-sook|
|Born||2 September 1972|
Yangpyeong, South Korea
Yoon Suk-yeol (m. 2012)
Kim Keon-hee (Hangul: 김건희; Hanja: 金建希; born 2 September 1972) is a South Korean businesswoman and the First Lady of South Korea since 2022, as the wife of President Yoon Suk-yeol. She is the current chief executive officer and president of the art exhibition company, Covana Contents.
Early life[change | change source]
Career[change | change source]
In 2009, Kim established Covana Contents, a company that specializes in art exhibitions and has been serving as the chief executive officer and president since then. In 2019, the media reported that she had allegedly not paid taxes. Kim has been investigated for allegedly taking kickbacks for hosting art exhibitions.
Personal life[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "[단독]김건희 "'영부인'보다 '대통령 배우자' 표현이 좋아"". www.donga.com (in Korean). 2022-03-10. Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "[여성조선] 전시장에서 만난 윤석열 검찰총장 후보 부인 김건희 대표... 60억대 자산가". June 28, 2019. Retrieved January 20, 2020.
- "[단독]윤석열 후보자 부인, 세금 체납으로 세차례 집 압류". www.donga.com (in Korean). 2019-06-22. Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "Choo orders Yoon to be walled off from two probes". koreajoongangdaily. October 20, 2020.
- "[단독]뉴욕대 "김건희 5일 연수…학력·학점 불인정 기업체 위탁 유료과정"". n.news.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- 박로명 (2021-12-26). "김건희 대국민 사과 후…11개 의혹 조목조목 해명". 헤럴드경제 (in Korean). Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "김건희 "잘 보이려 경력 부풀려" 대국민 사과". 노컷뉴스. 2021-12-26. Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "윤석열 장모는 유독 '부동산'에 집착했다". 오마이뉴스 (in Korean). 2021-03-26. Retrieved 2022-03-10.