King of the Hill
|King of the Hill|
|Created by||Mike Judge
Pamela Segall Adlon
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||13|
|No. of episodes||262 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||22 mins|
|Original channel||Fox (FOX) (1997-2009/probably reran in 2009-present)
Adult Swim (2010/reran in 2010-present)
|Original run||January 12, 1997 –
May 6, 2010
King of the Hill was an American 30-minute sometimes bloody and violence animated cartoon that ran from 1997 to 2009 on FOX, and from 2010 on Adult Swim. It featured a husband, a wife, a son, and their live-in niece. FOX, the network running the series, would not be showing new episodes anymore after thirteen television season. Instead, Cartoon Network will show the series late at night.
Characters on King of the Hill[change | change source]
- Hank Hill - An American propane and propane accessory salesmen living in Arlen, Texas, who believes in old-fashion ideals and watches modern society go down the drains. His favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys. He is married to Peggy and loved his bad and former dog Ladybird.
- Peggy Hill - a substitute Spanish teacher at Arlen high school, desperate to work and outdo other rivals. She writes a column in the local newspaper, then she got fired and then worked in real estate, before quitting only to come back. She is married to Hank.
- Robert "Bobby" Hill - A strange 13 year old Jr. High student who plays soccer, although Hank wants him to play football.
- Luanne Platter - a hairdresser who lives with the Hills. Hank desperately wants her to go to college or get an apartment. She is married to Lucky and has a child. Luanne yelled at Cotton.
- Dale Gribble - A crackpot conspiracy theorist who believes the government is out to get everyone--and everyone else is out to get him. Dale always comes out with snappy comments to annoy Hank. He also uses a alias called "Rusty Shackleford". He is married to Nancy even though she cheats on him with John Redcorn. Dale was Hank's best friend.
- William "Bill" Dauterive - A tortured constantly depressed victim of divorce, who is an Army barber and was Hank's best friend.
- Jeffrey "Jeff" Boomhauer - A ladies man who talks very fast, almost in gibberish, and loves old muscle cars.
- Carton "Carl" Moss - A former high school football player, friends with Hank, and former school principal.
Notes[change | change source]
- Bobby (voiced by Pamela Segall Fiona Aldon who voiced Geoffrey on All Grown Up!) and Connie (Kahn) (voiced by Lauren Tom who voiced Connie's mom on King of the Hill) were arguing with each other and relationships/friends with each other.
- Hank and Cotton (Hank's former dad and best friend who was acting like Dale and Bill and died in 1997) were arguing with each other.