This article is about a current event.
The Kongsberg attack happened on 13 October 2021. A man shot seven people with a bow and arrow in Kongsberg, Norway. Five people were killed and two injured, and the suspected perpetrator was taken into custody. The attacker reportedly moved through the town and attacked people at many places before being arrested.
References[change | change source]
- Skogstrøm, Lene; Johansen, Per Anders; Aas, Odd Inge (13 October 2021). "Flere drept og skadet i Kongsberg. En person pågrepet" [Several killed and injured in Kongsberg. One person arrested.] (in Norwegian Bokmål). Aftenposten. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Man kills several people in Norway in bow and arrow attacks, police say". Reuters. 13 October 2021. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- Cotovio, Vasco; Kolirin, Lianne (13 October 2021). "Several killed in attack in Norwegian town of Kongsberg". CNN. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Kongsberg: Several killed in Norway bow and arrow attack". BBC News. 13 October 2021. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Fem personer ble drept og to er skadet i Kongsberg, opplyser politiet" [Five people were killed and two are injured in Kongsberg, police say.]. Aftenposten (in Norwegian Bokmål). Retrieved 2021-10-13.
Det er fem drepte og to personer som er skadet. [There are five killed and two people injured.]