Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
History[change | change source]
KOTESOL started in 1992 when the Association of English Teachers in Korea (AETK) and the Korea Association of Teachers of English (KATE) joined.
Organization[change | change source]
KOTESOL members may join a smaller group called a Chapter. These are the Chapters of KOTESOL:
- International Community
- Jeonju-North Jeolla
Annual conference[change | change source]
KOTESOL has a conference every year with papers, keynote speakers, workshops, and social events.
Partners[change | change source]
KOTESOL has relationships with several other language teaching associations:
- Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA)
- English Teachers' Association of the Republic of China (ETA-ROC)
- Far Eastern English Language Teachers Association (FEELTA) of Russia
- Philippine Association for Language Teaching, Inc (PALT)
- Japan Association for Language Teaching
- TESOL International Association
- Thailand TESOL (ThaiTESOL)
References[change | change source]
- "KOTESOL: Who and What We Are | KoreaTESOL". koreatesol.org.
Other websites[change | change source]