Kristen Anne Bell
July 18, 1980
|Alma mater||New York University|
Dax Shepard (m. 2013)
Kristen Anne Bell (born July 18, 1980) is an American actress. She stared in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Veronica Mars, When in Rome, Spartan, Gossip Girl, Polish Wedding, and in the 2012 comedy Hit and Run. She was nominated for a Golden Globe and the Critic's Choice Award for The Good Place.
Early life[change | change source]
She was born in Huntington Woods, Michigan. Her parents divorced when she was two, and she has two older stepsisters from her father's second marriage. She also has two younger half-sisters and two younger half-brothers from her mother's second marriage.
Marriage[change | change source]
She began dating Dax Shepard in 2007. They became engaged in January 2010 and married on October 17, 2013. They have 3 children: Lincoln Bell Shepard (born March 28, 2013), Delta Bell Shepard (born December, 2014) and Simon Kenneth Shepard (born January 24, 2018).
References[change | change source]
- "'The Good Place'". Envelope. Retrieved August 30, 2020.
- "Meet the family of Kristen Bell: The voice of actress behind Frozen's Princess Anna". BHW.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-03-28. Retrieved 2013-03-28.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Kristen Bell|
|Wikinews has related news:|
- Media related to Kristen Bell at Wikimedia Commons
- Kristen Bell on IMDb
- Kristen Bell at the Internet Broadway Database
- Kristen Bell at AllMovie