Kundanika Kapadia (11 January 1927 – 30 April 2020) was a Gujarati novelist, story writer and essayist. She was born in Limbdi, Wadhwan State, British India but was raised in Gujarat. Snehdhan was her pen name. Parodh Thata Pahela (1968) was her first novel followed by Agnipipasa (1972). She wrote Sat Pagala Akashma (Seven Steps in the Sky, 1984).
References[change | change source]
- Amar Nath Prasad (2004). New Lights on Indian Women Novelists in English. Sarup & Sons. p. 257. ISBN 978-81-7625-477-9.
- Mohan Lal (1992). Encyclopaedia of Indian Literature: Sasay to Zorgot. Sahitya Akademi. p. 3830. ISBN 978-81-260-1221-3.
- K. V. Surendran; A.R. Shukla (1 January 1999). "Kundanika Kapadia's Seven Steps in the Sky:A Voice in Argument". Indian Women Writers: Critical Perspectives. Sarup & Sons. pp. 171–175. ISBN 978-81-7625-072-6.
- Shukla, Rakeshkumar (2020-04-30). "'સાત પગલાં આકાશમાં' નામની પ્રસિદ્ધ ગુજરાતી કૃતિનાં લેખિકા કુંદનિકા કાપડિયાનું નંદીગ્રામ ખાતે નિધન". Divya Bhaskar (in Gujarati). Retrieved 2020-04-30.
- "Gujarati author Kundanika Kapadia dies at 93". The Indian Express. 2020-04-30. Retrieved 2020-04-30.