A kurgan is a tumulus or burial mound in Eurasia.
Kurgan may also refer to:
Places in Russia[change | change source]
- Kurgan, Kurgan Oblast, a city
- Kurgan Airport
- Kurgan West, a former nearby airbase
- Kurgan Oblast, a federal subject of Russia
Other uses[change | change source]
- Kurgan hypothesis, one of the proposals about early Indo-European origins
- The Kurgan, the villain in the movie Highlander
- Kurgan cattle, a breed of cattle that originates from Russia
- Lukasz Kurgan, bioinformatician
See also[change | change source]
- Kurrgan, ring name of Robert Maillet (born 1969), Canadian actor and retired wrestler
- Kurgansky (disambiguation)
- Tumulus (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurgan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.